Drz in the Redwoods! W/Pics

Well today I was able to get out of the house and go for a little ride. I decided to head out towards my fathers house deep in the hills. 70* out and stayed sunny till about 3:00pm. It doesn't stay very light out under californias majestic redwoods. I didn't get many pics on the way out, I thought I'd post a few pics of our property. Hope you like, not the best pics but oh well.

All in all about 65 miles beautiful redwood countryside that my ride consisted of

8afd7f2e.jpg

17b231e8.jpg

231a3be5.jpg

8c54355a.jpg

aca18445.jpg

f3fadcde.jpg

0da9b340.jpg

f3b8bab7.jpg

Edited by 707drz

Nice! I was able to go through the southern end of the Redwoods from Morgan Hill over the hills into Capitola last December. It was a beautiful ride! I'd like to go back and spend a good bit of time in that area. Especially north of the bay.

Nice! I was able to go through the southern end of the Redwoods from Morgan Hill over the hills into Capitola last December. It was a beautiful ride! I'd like to go back and spend a good bit of time in that area. Especially north of the bay.

nothings comes close to the north bay. Everything from old growth redwood groves to world class ocean views and through in the colorfull vineyards.

It's worth the trip.

I love those roads, ive called in sick many days to ride them. 👍

I try to get out there as much as possible. Born and raised in those sticks. Do you live in or near sonoma county?

We should hook up for a ride sometime. I just got an sm and live in Windsor. Looking for some goaty roads and I know a couple others on DRZ's.

That would be cool!

PM sent

cheers Logan

Wow that is gorgeous. Everything about it from the house in the forest to the roads. I really gotta get my butt over to californ-I-A!! Your pops has a pretty sweet set up

Thanks. That's the house I was born and raised in. It's a great place for summer but in the cold months it's not so nice. There ain't nothing out there except hillbillies and loggers. My grandfather built the house in 1946 and my family has been there ever since. If you ever get a chance to come ut to California, make sure it's north of the gate.

Awesome, I have been to the Redwoods once when I was 13 yrs old and still remember the forest vividly!👍

Redwoods are something outa this world that's for sure. I hope you make it back soon. I just got back from another 120 mile trip further up north. No too many redwoods but massive pine and furs. There pretty awsome to loom at.