Sign in to follow this  

Yamaha 2003 warrior wont start.

As the title says,

my warrior just refuses to start, it has to do with the wiring i think, its not the plug its brand new, there's a new starter on it as well( i just purchased this quad and that is what the previous owner told me[he told me it had "connection problem" but it ran just fine for the first 2 days], i just bought this 2 days ago and it isn't running now even.), but we just bought a new battery where you had to add the acid yourself i charged it for 8 hours like it said, and i cannot get the wheeler to start, has any one else had electrical problems with their warrior?

I took off all the connection points for the wiring from the battery and sanded them and it still will not attempt to start.

yes it starts fine, just not with the electric start, you can only pop start it, and that can be a real hassle, and the electric start worked just fine the other day, until i grabbed the little plastic piece with the neutral light in it to see why it didn't work, it turned out i didn't have a bulb, and when i went to put it back on i tried to start it afterwords and it just wouldn't start.

could any one give a lil advice? i searched Google for about 10 hours last night and no one had the same problem, i did get it started today, but only by pop starting it, but it ran great, and even with the new battery it still wont make the electric start even attempt to turn over the motor