Sign in to follow this  

gytr glide plate?

I picked up a gytr glide plate of ebay, I didn't read closely enough at the description, and it didn't come with any of the mounting hardware.

Do any of you guys have a good idea on how to fab up some mounts for this plate. I suppose I could bend up some steel bolts, or just weld some tabs to the frame. This is for my '06 250

I picked up a gytr glide plate of ebay, I didn't read closely enough at the description, and it didn't come with any of the mounting hardware.

Do any of you guys have a good idea on how to fab up some mounts for this plate. I suppose I could bend up some steel bolts, or just weld some tabs to the frame. This is for my '06 250

That glide plate is made by Works Connection, and you can get replacement parts here http://worksconnection.com/replacement_hard.php

rtv,

We do not make the GYTR Skid Plates and are hardware is not the same. That is something he would have to go to GYTR to try to locate.

...Eric

rtv,

We do not make the GYTR Skid Plates and are hardware is not the same. That is something he would have to go to GYTR to try to locate.

...Eric

Really, they look identical to me. I just assumed you were the sub for gyrt.

I bet that the WC clamps would work. This gytr plate is the spitting image of a WC plate, other than the WC plate has a smoother bend.

Thanks for the link!

Thats what I was thinking.......the mounts are all about the same design.......should be able to get it to work.