Got a ssr 150 tx and have a couple ?'s

Need a little help with putting the bike together. I've taken off the tank and ran some gas through it and blown it out. Now I don't remember where the pet cock mounts??? Also, it seems like the front wheel is in a bind. It doesn't roll freely like my big bike. I've got both spacers in, larger one on the brake caliper side with the larger mushroom end against the rim and the shorter one on the brake lever side. I don't have the nut torqued down that much either..

Any pics of each of these would be awesome!!

Need a little help with putting the bike together. I've taken off the tank and ran some gas through it and blown it out. Now I don't remember where the pet cock mounts??? Also, it seems like the front wheel is in a bind. It doesn't roll freely like my big bike. I've got both spacers in, larger one on the brake caliper side with the larger mushroom end against the rim and the shorter one on the brake lever side. I don't have the nut torqued down that much either..

Any pics of each of these would be awesome!!

uhh petcock can only go on 1 way?? like over the hole in the tank??? check caliper alignment.You Did Remove shipping wedge from brake pads .didnt ya??? not tryin to be a wise guy ,but if you take a simple thing like a petcock off & cant remember where it goes maybe you should rethink the wrenching your own motorcycle thing??? for your own saftey..

HA!!! Wise guy.. Yea the ol petcock doesn't have a hole to screw into. I just set it back behind the filter. Had to adjust the valves because the bike wouldn't start, there were tight (.001) Now the front and rear calipers are not working.... I'm going to try and bleed the breaks to see what is going on. I took out the wedge from the beginning. The rear worked at first and then locked up. I loosened the bleeder and pushed the piston back in and I guess I added air to the line....

Not really, the front needs to be blead more. The piston is not moving out like it should. The caliper mounting holes are set up to have the bolt and washer on the outside and the bolt goes through the caliper mounting hole and then there is a spacer between the caliper and mounting plate. When this was the case, the inner brake pad wedged on the inner side of the rotor. i took the washer from the outside and installed it on the inside with the spacer to move the caliper inward(toward the wheel laces) so that it was not on the rotor. The front wheel moves fine now, just no brakes. It's a pain the butt trying to bleed brake by yourself and I have a mini vac. Line still has air in it and now so does the rear. anyone know of a upgrade brake kit that is pre bleed for the front and rear?? Might be an easier option 👍