Sign in to follow this  

Shoulder injury

Greetings Dr. Mark.

I PM you before about my accident and the pain that I'm still getting at the shoulder and middle arm, and this are the pics from the Xrays from 3 months after the accident.

090617_155549.jpg

090617_155558.jpg

And this are from today.

DSCN0304.jpg

DSCN0306.jpg

It looks like I have a subluxation and also the bottom part of the glenoid capsule has something that looks like small fracture, but could not get it right on the photos. PM me your address so I can mail you the Xrays.

Thanks again

Luis

Can you tell me if that fracture has healed well??

I'll get a AP of the shoulder tomorrow to get a better view of the glenoid capsule. The one I got is not that clear.

Greetings Dr Mark. An update on the shoulder, after all the rehabilitation the pain is less than before. I still get some pain on the shoulder during extention and the pain on the middle arm is gone. But I still have some limitation on the ROM of the shoulder. This is a new Ap of the shoulder to see the glenoid capsule. It looks like it has some sclerotic lesions on it. Could you give me your opinion on it??

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

thats a pretty destroyed shoulder joint. How did it get that way?

Dr Mark

Do you think I will need a join replacement surgery?? DO you know anyone good at this?? I have been truogh a lot and want to get this fix right the first time.