EFI issues with FMF exhaust on 2010 RMZ 250

I have the complete FMF Factory 4.1 full titanium system with the megabomb for my bike. Obviaously, It does not work right off the box because I need an EFI programmer. The question is: which one? FMF recommends their EFI Power Programmer (made by Dobeck Performance) which works with on the fly adjustments, instead of a PowerCommander that works with preset maps that can be downloaded from their site (Dynojet does not have maps avaibale for aftermarket exhausts yet...)

what should I do?

I hope someone can point me in the right direction!

I have the yosh RS4 on my '10 with the rich plug and my bike runs perfect. Got about 4hrs on it with no issues. It has the random pop on decell but it did it with the stock pipe.

What improvements did you see with the Yoshimura pipe? Did you get the full exhaust or just the slip-on?

I have the yosh RS4 on my '10 with the rich plug and my bike runs perfect. Got about 4hrs on it with no issues. It has the random pop on decell but it did it with the stock pipe.

how did it work with the plug that came on?

I put the rich plug on the second day of riding after the bike was broke in. I felt the rich plug gave the bike more top end over the standard stock map. I never tried the lean plug at all.

I got the full RS4 ti system, but never rode back to back with the stock exhaust when I put it on. The bike does rev a little further with the yosh and it keeps the bottom end pull that the stocker has along with a super trackable pull throughout. I wouldn't say it make a huge difference but it sounds awesome and looks sweet! Later in the season I might buy the yosh ecu to see if it make a difference.

Overall I'm super happy with the bike. Here's what I've done to it: full yosh RS4, qtm/brembo 270 floating rotor, renthal twinwalls 998 bend, pc throttle tube, sunline rear brake clevis and rim lock tower nut kit, and some michelin ms3s. Ill try and get some pics on here when I get a chance.