Ultimate MX Hauler question

Guys, I'm getting a DRZ 400s and thought of getting the Ultimate MX Hauler to haul it with my Excursion.

I will also need some kind of stand to jack it up on when messing with it and here's my question.

I have found a used one that i can get for around 250-275 shipped or I can get a new one for around 400.

They also have an optional stand or something that allow me to use the hauler as a bike stand which is around 130 bucks more.

Should I go for that or the used one, PLUS an additional stand for maybe 80-100 bucks?

For the 200 dollar difference, I get a brand item vs something used which I think is cool and I CAN afford the difference, but the question is also, what would be the better option.

http://ultimatemxhauler.com/product.php

Opinions?

Thanks

George

Do either of them have the gas can attachment? Gas cans stink inside a vehicle, especially when you just fill the can up with cold gas from the pump that makes a lot of fumes vent out of the can as it warms inside the vehicle.

No experience, but people LOVE their MX Haulers. Get the gas can attachment, if you plan on refilling at your ride desitnation. There's also a lock option, but maybe you already have some thick cables? Go!

Yall are not helping. The question was, mx hauler and stand new or used mx hauler and some OTHER stand.....OPINIONS please or I'll go with the new stuff..

Lovestruck, do you want the ones I found that had gas can holders with them?

Email me and I'll send them to you. Some of these people will ship

info @ georgepics . com

George

Yall are not helping. The question was, mx hauler and stand new or used mx hauler and some OTHER stand.....OPINIONS please or I'll go with the new stuff..

Lovestruck, do you want the ones I found that had gas can holders with them?

Email me and I'll send them to you. Some of these people will ship

info @ georgepics . com

George

I saw just get the new stuff. If your gonna keep it for years and use it enough why not treat yourself 👍

Thanks for the offer but right now I'm a little low on cash so I don't know how long it will be until I can consider one more seriously but thanks🤣

• 1 month later...

I use an MX hauler and love it.

I would however reccomend you buy a regular lift for your bike to work on.

MX Hauler will only give you access to one side of your bike.

Pegs only clamp in one direction.

I bought a ATV/snomobile hydraulic lift at HF for under a $100 for working on bikes in the garage.

ims09002.jpg

apr2010014.jpg

Oooh, I see that I should have added that I DID get an MX hauler and I love it and yes, I decided to go with a separate bike lift. One of them scissor lifts from ebay that go up very high 'cause my back's real $ihtty!

Cool damn way to haul the bike isn't it? 👍