Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Brushy Mountain NOT motorsport park

Any old timers remember riding Brushy Mountain near Wilkesboro? We rode it up until the 90's when a hunt club leased the land and kicked us out. We used to park off of Hwy 115 and ride awesome trails that followed power lines. We've got dual sports now and think we might slip in and see if it's ridable,👍

Any old timers remember riding Brushy Mountain near Wilkesboro? We rode it up until the 90's when a hunt club leased the land and kicked us out. We used to park off of Hwy 115 and ride awesome trails that followed power lines. We've got dual sports now and think we might slip in and see if it's ridable,🤣

Spent many a Saturday up there....👍

It is very rideable! Just respect the place and not ride there during hunting season and I don't think that you will have a problem.

We rode yesterday and had a blast. 55 miles and barely scratched the surface. Most of the area is posted and it is turkey season but we saw no hunters. Would never ride during deer season must have seen 100 stands. Met a local who showed us some new stuff that led us back to the power line. Brought back great memories.

We rode yesterday and had a blast. 55 miles and barely scratched the surface. Most of the area is posted and it is turkey season but we saw no hunters. Would never ride during deer season must have seen 100 stands. Met a local who showed us some new stuff that led us back to the power line. Brought back great memories.

See this is what I mean by respecting the place.🤣 You obviously knew that it was turkey season but yet you go riding on a hunting clubs land anyway. I ride there regularly, but I always respect the hunters since they are the ones that have the land leased. Please for the sake of those that enjoy this land tremendously, respect the ones that actually have the land leased and don't ride during hunting season. Just because you didn't see any hunters, that doesn't mean that they were not there. I think if everyone would do this, these hunters would not have any problem with people riding there! 👍