Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Digits Graphics?

My friend ordered a custom graphic kit from fusion designs, it came out alright, they have some air bubbles, and didnt stick the best. I was wondering if anyone had ordered from Dirt Digits before? If they have how did they hold up, and did they scratch easily? How was the customer service?

Dirt Digits are good, they stick well and are pretty thick, I don't know the exact thickness. Customer service is good. As far as scratches, if you crash or lay it down yeah they will get scratched(its a dirtbike they dont stay pretty forever). I layed mine down in a turn the other day and it scuffed them but didnt cut through them, just cleaned and polished them up after the ride and you cant tell unless you look close.

180decals also does real nice work. They can also do the full custom stuff.

Dirt Digits are good, they stick well and are pretty thick, I don't know the exact thickness. Customer service is good. As far as scratches, if you crash or lay it down yeah they will get scratched(its a dirtbike they dont stay pretty forever). I layed mine down in a turn the other day and it scuffed them but didnt cut through them, just cleaned and polished them up after the ride and you cant tell unless you look close.

Yeah that makes sense, that's what i figured anyways. I have FLU designs now and I really like them, but they don't offer custom. It'd be amazing if they did, I have the xyience graphics and they've lasted for a long time, I'm only gettin customs because of a race/mechanics team me and a few buddies started.

All I have are the number plates. If you look close in the first pic you can see the scuffs from laying it down in the turn.

IMAG0040.jpg

bike003-2.jpg

Dirt Digits, I was able to speak to one of owners/guy in charge at the mammoth motocross last year, he walked me through everything and answered any questions I had at the time, really cool group of guys and their customer service seemed pretty good as well, not to mention I like their product, I will def. give them a call next time around

yeah most definitely. thanks for all the help. They look really nice. I cant wait to save my pennies and purchase a set.