Sign in to follow this  

150r loud exhaust solutions

yes got the new bike works great... but like all the threads here id like like a good soulution for not as loud a exhaust...not sure what to think about the dg dawg... sounds ok ... but id kinda like a spark arrester too... looked in the options with new slipon exhaust but kinda spendy .... dont really mind the cost if will be wild but mild and have a spark arrester... but hate to pay that much and be dis:foul:satisfied..... would like some help on this one or feed back.... thanks

bbr makes a quiet core insert...... there was also another thread on here about it and someone found a decent insert for cheap, do a search you'll find it quick.

I have a pro moto billet end capw/spark screen, also have their most restrictive ,snorkel end,,, bought 2 years ago when there wern't as many options for this bike as there are now .when the silencer is installed there seems to be only a slight noise reduction (but my ears are kinda wore out} hard to tell w/o a db test IMO.

End cap & sparky=130.00

silencer=45.00

I'm sure there are less expensive options,if I had a do-over I'd try something else.

If your bike was not new you should probably replace the packing to start with,,(between 10 -25.00)

Have Fun.

FMF Q Silencer slip on model......96 db.. measured.. a couple times....

250 + - for price.....

It depends on how quiet and legal you need to be...👍

Nick

I like the stock crf250x option. Can usually pick one up cheap (<$50) from ebay. Quiet and has a spark arrestor. It is heavier and you do need to add a rear mount.

Good luck.

yes got the new bike works great... But like all the threads here id like like a good soulution for not as loud a exhaust...not sure what to think about the dg dawg... Sounds ok ... But id kinda like a spark arrester too... Looked in the options with new slipon exhaust but kinda spendy .... Dont really mind the cost if will be wild but mild and have a spark arrester... But hate to pay that much and be dis:foul:satisfied..... Would like some help on this one or feed back.... Thanks

fmf q4