Sign in to follow this  

NewYork WaldenMX OP Sat 4-10

Looking to be a great day, good rain fell last night & a full track prep is underway right now! Perfect MX temps predicted so pack the bikes & be ready to ride tomorrow morning! 👍

Hey Jim - we'll be there!! 👍

Do you know if track sessions will be based on number of riders like last time, or based on skill level?

Thanks!

Dan

I might be there early,,,from our past practices we wait till it gets busy, then split into skill levels. Get there early for a clear track!

We'll definitely be getting there early 👍. Where will you be? I'd like to come over to say hello and thanks🤣.

I might be there...hm! the question is can i afford it...LOL

hey BLS, Jim parks near the bleachers...black jeep with a bike trailer.

Better go ! I will float you a couple bucks , Jeanette and I will be there early

well...then i'll go if i get there early enough, which i doubt will happen...since my bf will probably get out of work as late at 3. but if i end up over the bridge early enough, i'll go 👍 i need to meet jeanette and make sure i approve of this fiancee🤣

I might be there...hm! the question is can i afford it...LOL

hey BLS, Jim parks near the bleachers...black jeep with a bike trailer.

You have to go - I need someone to watch out for me!🤣

Cool - I'll head over to say hello 👍.

I sucked it up & prepped the bike, fresh tire, chain & sproxs!!! 👍

I'll be there at the first lap & just heard from the guys thyat the track is absolutely unreal. Possible best day tomorrow! Should be good! See ya there!

Have fun tomorrow everyone. I have to work and won't get out until late. At least I got to ride on Wednesday.....

I sucked it up & prepped the bike, fresh tire, chain & sproxs!!! 👍

I'll be there at the first lap & just heard from the guys thyat the track is absolutely unreal. Possible best day tomorrow! Should be good! See ya there!

I don't have experience with any other mx track, but Walden today was AWESOME 🙂. IMHO, the conditions were probably about as good as you can get. We had a blast!!! 🤣

The track was configured a little differently from 2 weeks ago; VERY cool layout this week. The dirt seemed softer and the ruts didn't seem nearly as bad (or maybe I'm actually starting to get the hang of it, just slightly 👍). It was also a little warmer (above 40 when we arrived vs 23 two weeks ago🤣).

Justin got a lot of riding in at the smaller track and he's starting to improve as well. He's already asking about when we're going back again 🙂.

Walden MX is going downhill fast.

Track conditions are comparable to Ace and AK Farms.

Walden spent years getting the soil good dumping tons of wood chips.

All that hard work has washed away. The result is now a hard pack surface full of rocks endangering our equipment and personal safety.👍

Also, for future open practices if you and a few buddies get caught "sneaking" on the track you will be rewarded with your own moto.🤣

Walden MX is going downhill fast.

Track conditions are comparable to Ace and AK Farms.

Walden spent years getting the soil good dumping tons of wood chips.

All that hard work has washed away. The result is now a hard pack surface full of rocks endangering our equipment and personal safety.🙂

Also, for future open practices if you and a few buddies get caught "sneaking" on the track you will be rewarded with your own moto.:applause:

I agree that the track was somewhat rocky, but so is every other track in the area. Actually, most tracks in the New York are rocky. It is what it is. I think Walden did a good job prepping and maintaining the track throughout the day.

In regards to your second statement, I saw that too and it was total B.S.!🤣 At that point we had to wait for 2 novice sessions and the "private" session. It seemed like an hour between motos!

Other than that, it was a great day!👍

Got alot of riding in, Id did seem there were alot more rocks then normal, roost was brutal..