Sign in to follow this  

How far on a tank of fuel

I have a 2008 txc 450 about how far can I go on a tank of gas. I will be riding in a poker run that is about 30 miles

I have a 2008 txc 450 about how far can I go on a tank of gas. I will be riding in a poker run that is about 30 miles

I'm no expert, but if you fill up the gas tank before you go, you should have no problem - unless you changed the stock tank. I can get about 100 miles a tank on my SM610.

I just went 40 miles today and the fuel light never turned on so I still had more than half a gallon left. Ive gone about 60 miles and the light started to go on and then off again so I prob had .4 gallons left

That was all offroad on my 09 TE510

mines with power up kit installed, throttle stop removed. Im a mellow rider though, I norm just cruse.

Ive had a friend ride my bike and he is aggressive. fuel light came on around 50miles for him. I think throttle control is the key.

Should be OK at 30 or even 40. 50 would involve faith and good conditions.

I consistently get 110 kilometers-62-65 on ST and fire trail rides. Usually need to switch to reserve at 100 Kms. (06 TE 450 carrying 240 Lbs without gear)