Sign in to follow this  

Can't get TTR 125 to stop leaking

getting my TTR 125 sold next week and I want it to be perfect.

I ride it often and it always leaked a trickle but now its like coming out fast. I have cleaned out my carb really good using air and carb cleaner on like everything lol. It's still leaking though pretty good.

Any ideas????? please help

You need to check your float height and most likely replace the float needle and seat. It's also possible to have a float go bad. Sometimes they fill with gas and don't float anymore.

You need to check your float height and most likely replace the float needle and seat. It's also possible to have a float go bad. Sometimes they fill with gas and don't float anymore.

yeah im working on getting the right float height, don't have a fuel level tester though or w/e the manual said to use. The needle looks perfect so I doubt thats the case. Really hope it's not a bad float because that will take a while to order and the guy wants to pick this bike up on tuesday.

this is starting to get frustrating, I took out a float and needle from my other TTR, put it in and it still leaks. I have 110 main and 17.5 pilot jets in this carb could that have something to do with it???

its only leaking when its not running

ive had the carb bowl off about 5 times today trying to fix this:banghead:👍:banghead:🤣:foul:

ok i got the thing that adjusts the float as straight as I could, and now the fuel is only dripping a little bit out of the overflow... could my float be getting stuck?