Anyone have devol rad guards??

I got a pair because they are the only ones anyone sells for my 04 kdx220. The right one bolted up nice, but the left just does not fit the radiator. Anyone have this problem? Looks like I'm gonna have to send them back and run no guards because nobody else makes them...oh well.

I had Devol's on the '03 KDX. Still ended up having to send a smashed radiator to Mylers...ha ha ha.👍 I have Devols on the KX along with WC braces. Sometimes they can be a pain to install, but I don't recall any issues with fitment on the KDX.

Maybe you could post pics...also, call Devol http://www.devolracing.com/Contact-Us_ep_5.html. They've always been great to deal with whenever we had any issues at the shop. Sometimes you get a messed up run or mis-matched set (this is not a dig on Devol...we've seen this with all different kinds of manufacturers).

I don't think the tabs are bent; they look exactly the same as the other side. I tried bending them a little but I'd have to bend them much farther to make it fit and I wasn't going to do that.

Btw Jeekins, the instructions say to trim the shrouds, maybe that will help?