Sign in to follow this  

Want 05+ YZ125 Flywheel Weight But You're Broke?

I was given a 9 oz. steahly flywheel weight that I cannot use as I already have an 11 oz. I wouldn't feel right making a profit on it so pay the shipping and it is yours. Please only respond if you will actually use this part.👍

Jeez, I was just browsing looking for a good 9oz flywheel to purchase. That hit is kicking my ass. I've looped it twice going over whoops. Whats the chances your would fit a 1996 yz250? If it did that would be frickin deadly.🤣, Let do some research, or if anyone else here knows?👍

I was given a 9 oz. steahly flywheel weight that I cannot use as I already have an 11 oz. I wouldn't feel right making a profit on it so pay the shipping and it is yours. Please only respond if you will actually use this part.👍

I'll take it!

I've got an 06 I ride in the woods and would like to try one.

PM me, please.

🤣

Nah, Im only yanking your chain. It wont fit. Anyone have a 9 or so once fllywheel weight they want to get rid of PM me. It would have to fit a 96 yz250

Nah, Im only yanking your chain. It wont fit. Anyone have a 9 or so once fllywheel weight they want to get rid of PM me. It would have to fit a 96 yz250

I dont, but check into the bolt on weights for the old yz 400 4 stroke. I think these fit and were everywhere 10 years ago. I knwo the weight kit worked on my 97. I think its the same as a 96.

Maybe I did nto explain it right. I dont know if the entire flywheel will switch over. You woudl be on your own with that.

However, then weight kit will work. I think the one I used was DrD, but its been a while. You had to drill the stock flywheel, which was no fun at all.