wiring blinkers

So im new to all this, i have a 2005 wr450 i bought a few weeks ago. its plated and everything but the guy i bought it from just has "dummy" blinkers on it. problem is for me to get my endorsement its obviously got to be totally legal. so i bought a handle bar switch with horn lights and blinkers on it, my question is when i go to wire the blinkers and horn, where do i run a ground from/to? i have a 2 prong flasher thats going to be running for the blinkers. im just not good at wiring, so any help anyone has would be great. or if anyone knows where to find some diagrams that would be great, i tried a search on here but couldnt find quite what i needed. thanks.

Are these LED or a filament type blinker?

The ground of all of the blinkers can be hooked into the ground wire. You can find this by tracing the ground wire from the negative side of the battery. On the blinker switch there's going to be 3 wires coming from it. If you take it apart (or it might just be the gray wire) and find a wire that goes right in the middle. This is going to be the wire that gets the positive electricity.

Your 2 prong flasher should be wired up inline with this wire. Now on one side of the bike the postive wires of those blinkers should be hooked up to the wire coming from the switch for the left and so on with the otherside.

Good luck!