450r maintenance..

Im considering buying a crf 450r this summer but want to know what all the maintenance consists of on these bikes. I have a z400 and polaris rzr s and in my opinion they are both rather maintenance free, just oil changes and air fliter cleaning... etc. What all needs done on a regular basis on the 450r thanks.

Look at the FAQs and do a search on the board.

But you are going from trail type of bikes to a full out MX bike. Maintenance cost will double to triple.

Oil and air filter every ride. Tranny every 3-5.

valves as required, but checking them frequently. Piston 15 hours is the service interval, but most go 50-100 hours on them. crank as needed. Get a service manual for the bike.

Oil and filter every 8 or so hours = $15.00 Check the valves when it starts hard and keep a clean airfilter on it! Probabaly every 2-4 rides depending on conditions etc? Do you ride track or trail or both?

Oil and filter every 8 or so hours = $15.00 Check the valves when it starts hard and keep a clean airfilter on it! Probabaly every 2-4 rides depending on conditions etc? Do you ride track or trail or both?
Trails, gravel pits, fields, and country roads. Mainly trails and fields. I live on a farm.