Sign in to follow this  

KTM News (US)

1. Looking for a new 2011 KTM model (including the new 350)? They’ll be in dealers by July.🙂:banana::applause::banana::jawdrop:👍:thumbsup:🤣👍:cheers:😛:p:p:p

2. Want to see two-strokes on the line this summer? Look for Michael Sleeter (number 111) at Hangtown. You may also see a KTM 150 for Sara Whitmore in the Women’s class at Hangtown. (She’ll be trying one out soon.)

3. For you guys north of the border, it sounds like Mike Brown will be doing four rounds of the Canadian Nationals this summer aboard a KTM 350. That should start about round three.

4. Next year KTM will likely double the size of their team. Two 250cc riders, and two big-bore guys (350cc or 450cc). They’ve always been very competitive outdoors, and are looking to become equally effective in Supercross.

5. Look for KTM to be at full force for the upcoming Grand Prix at Glen Helen, with both the Euro squad, and U.S.-based Tommy Searle and Mike Alessi under the team’s canopies.

More Here:

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Tommy-Searle,1291/GuyB,64

Edited by rickk

Any info about the 450sxf, I was told there would not be one? I found a 2010 today, but would rather have the supposed "2011"???

Any info about the 450sxf, I was told there would not be one? I found a 2010 today, but would rather have the supposed "2011"???

lol!you still believe that guy who told you?dude for the last time there will be a 450..........the 350 is a specialty bike......they won the 450 shootout sold everyone of there 450 and there has to be one available to the public for them to race professionally........it would be a pretty stupid business decision not to ...........i cant even tell you how many times i have been misinfoormed by dealers, 95% dont know squat, or they just want you to buy that 2010.....

You Sir are my new hero. They don´t listen to me in the matter... I don´t know from where this stupid " no -11 450 SXF rumour " came from but it´s silly. No - let me refrase - it´s downright crazy.

lol!you still believe that guy who told you?dude for the last time there will be a 450..........the 350 is a specialty bike......they won the 450 shootout sold everyone of there 450 and there has to be one available to the public for them to race professionally........it would be a pretty stupid business decision not to ...........i cant even tell you how many times i have been misinfoormed by dealers, 95% dont know squat, or they just want you to buy that 2010.....

This info is coming straight from the KTM rep, not from the dealer. I don't know where they get there info from, but it surely sounds wrong to me. I actually found a 2010 450sxf yesterday in North Carolina, and needless to say, it is now sitting in my garage......the hell with the 2011 mystery bike. don't need one now:thumbsup:

This info is coming straight from the KTM rep, not from the dealer. I don't know where they get there info from, but it surely sounds wrong to me. I actually found a 2010 450sxf yesterday in North Carolina, and needless to say, it is now sitting in my garage......the hell with the 2011 mystery bike. don't need one now:thumbsup:

You made the right decision. Even if the 450 came in 2011 with EFI, Linkage and anything else you can throw at it, Give it time to work out any bugs. The 2010 got rave reviews this year. Have fun with your new scooter.

Did you make the drive down to Mooresville? Carolina KTM?

Did you make the drive down to Mooresville? Carolina KTM?

I found this one at Triangle Cycles in Durham N.C., couldn't believe I actually found one. I really wanted to wait and see if a new 450 was actually coming out, but couldn't get a straight answer and didn't want to wait until late this year to get one. The dealers don't even find out the real story until sometime in July at the dealer show, so I don't know how you would get one in a couple of weeks like some people are reporting? That's the story on the east coast anyway, although I did have the first 2006 Ktm 250sxf on the east coast, I rode it for several months and didn't like the small displacement and sold it for more than I payed for it because they still were not available yet, then got a 07 450, so I guess anything is possible with KTM, now that I found the 2010 the 2011 will probably show up anytime..... I am liking the 2010 so far, very impressed with it, haven't even adjusted the fuel screw yet, only have 1.6 hours on it so far:thumbsup:

Man... Stoked on the new bikes coming, but really bummed that my new 2010 250sxf is gonna be outdated this fast.

>>> But it doesn't really matter as I'd still be faster than you. 👍

which doesnt matter either, even if it were true:bonk:

that it matters if you or i are faster than each other? LMAO who in the world gives a shit? i sure dont. my guess is nobody else does either.

I hate to see what the price of 2010 used KTMs are going to drop to...when the 2011s come out....seems like they just came out 4-6mos ago.

faster or slower it is still gonna hurt the wallet.....👍

Rickk knows he was faster on his CRF anyway....see ya!🤣

I guess if I were going to sell my 2010 then I would care what its worth. As it is I couldnt care less. Its the first brand new dirtbike I have bought since my dad bought me a new bike when I was 9 years old. I will ride it and enjoy it regardless of its "value" and it will probably be the last dirt bike I own. It is fantastic machine!

Funny how the Yamaha and Honda guys have come out of the weeds as of late. Guys, just buy the orane bike already and be done with your misery. Just do it!

Bambi, in all honesty, nobody gives a shit that you don't give a shit about anything. Trust me on this one. It only matters that I can get under your skin. 👍