early 90's 125

Well I know that finding some of the more specific parts is a nightmare for me with my '91 KTM. I recently cracked the pinch bolt on my left fork and I called KTM up and gave them the part number. They don't even make it any more. Luckily, if you're on top of ebay you can find just about ANY part for ANY bike. I found just about every part I needed/wanted, including new shrouds. Just don't expect to find many brand new parts besides gaskets, pistons, etc. Most online sites stop around the early nineties, so depending on which bike you get you might have an easier time than I do. Try more towards '94 for easier to find parts, but other than that I really couldn't tell you too much about the specific bikes. Just don't go early '90s KTM if you want easy to find parts lol

Yep, Im no brand whore though....

Me either. I just like making fun of Hondas because they seem to have the most ignorant and uninformed people making up the majority of their fan base. I'm sure if you've ever been on youtube you've seen the millions of people that don't even ride saying that Honda is the best.