Sign in to follow this  

exhaust ???

Hey all

Im new to moding these bikes. Ive had my 06 Dr650 since 07 and am looking for a little more pep now. I am planning on jetting the bike and doing the air mods to. My ??? is about the exhaust. Do I need a full kit or just a can??? Ive read about GSXR cans, do they work well just mounting on the stock header pipe or do i need to manufacture a pipe to fit. I do not care to much about noise as long as it doesn't wake the dead. 2 or 3 hundred is about all I can spend.

These mods are prolly all im ever going to do.

Thanks

DK

Hey all

Im new to moding these bikes. Ive had my 06 Dr650 since 07 and am looking for a little more pep now. I am planning on jetting the bike and doing the air mods to. My ??? is about the exhaust. Do I need a full kit or just a can??? Ive read about GSXR cans, do they work well just mounting on the stock header pipe or do i need to manufacture a pipe to fit. I do not care to much about noise as long as it doesn't wake the dead. 2 or 3 hundred is about all I can spend.

These mods are prolly all im ever going to do.

Thanks

DK

This will help.... http://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AQWvKsxuKZQbZGp3ZDQ0al82OGZkc203OWhm&hl=en