Sign in to follow this  

Did Uni change/upgrade the 650R air filter?

Got a new filter for the R. While getting ready to oil it up, I noticed it looked different. Noticed the "trouble spot" in the lower left corner has been changed from a lip to a much thicker piece of foam.

Uni3.jpg

Uni2.jpg

Took a little more effort to seat the cover back on as well. My old Uni is about 3-4 years old, so I was wondering if this is a new modification, or something that has been around a while.

If it's a recent mod, pretty cool for Uni to upgrade a filter for a bike that's no longer made. Between this and the thread about them sending filters to an L rider in Africa, I gotta give them a 👍

The one you have looks better then any of mine, where did you get it? I want one like yours, it's bigger!👍

• Like 1

The one you have looks better then any of mine, where did you get it? I want one like yours, it's bigger!👍

Bruce, where the heck have you been?

Lets go riding.

That's what she said....

🤣

Bruce, where the heck have you been?

Lets go riding.

I have been working almost non-stop overtime for the last two years. It is about to slow down so riding more will be in:thumbsup: I would love to do another group ride out in the middle of nowhere before it gets hot out there.