Jetting problems CRF150F 2008

I am having trouble getting my bike to wind out. It idles great at low end. But flutters at 1/2 to full throttle. I have a 95 main and 40 pilot jet in it. I am at an elevation of 2850 ft. When I adjust air full mixture screw there is no change in bike high RPM at all. I have cleaned the carb 3 times and tried the clip on both notches on the needle. I feel it is running rich because when I put choke on at high rpm it runs worse. Any help would be greatfull. I also have another question about the 2 wires that go to the cluch lever. What is the purpose of these? P.S. Great forum by the way. Nice to see a guy can get some help.

I am having trouble getting my bike to wind out. It idles great at low end. But flutters at 1/2 to full throttle. I have a 95 main and 40 pilot jet in it. I am at an elevation of 2850 ft. When I adjust air full mixture screw there is no change in bike high RPM at all. I have cleaned the carb 3 times and tried the clip on both notches on the needle. I feel it is running rich because when I put choke on at high rpm it runs worse. Any help would be greatfull. I also have another question about the 2 wires that go to the cluch lever. What is the purpose of these? P.S. Great forum by the way. Nice to see a guy can get some help.

Post this in the Honda 150/230 F/L Section.