Sign in to follow this  

Some Kiwi boys on U tube back in 1980 who loved there thumpers

Some Kiwi boys on U tube back in 1980 who loved there thumpers and the music hasn't been cut yet due to copy right.

Our Thumpers united by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am a Yamaha TT500 and I send this message so that our pasts will always be remembered for in those memories we live on!

Thanks. Had a gander to see if I knew any of them as you sometimes do in little old NZ but nope, must be somewhere other than the North Shore of Auckland. Fair amount of guys had the XT/TT/XR/XL's in those days..Any idea where it's taken..I see white sand so I suspect East Coast.

Thanks. Had a gander to see if I knew any of them as you sometimes do in little old NZ but nope, must be somewhere other than the North Shore of Auckland. Fair amount of guys had the XT/TT/XR/XL's in those days..Any idea where it's taken..I see white sand so I suspect East Coast.

Hi Horri (George) I believe it is at a place called Temple View just 5min west of Hamilton City it is actually part of Hamilton now. Its where the Morman Church school and its followers live.