Sign in to follow this  

installed my FCR WOW!!!!!

so i installed my Keihin FCR off a 2003 DRZ400E on my 2007 DRZ400SM. removed the ce connected the two nipples on the carb with a pice of black line that came from the ce it self, did the ap mod. installed jd jet kit blue needle clip on fourth position down from top, 160 Main jet 65 starter jet 45 pilot jet 200 Main air jet 60 pilot air jet. . drilled float bowl hole with 1/4 in. drill bit for stealth s.s fuel mixture screw. i used e model throttle cables, e model intake boot "carb to cylinder" put it all together and WOW this thing is a beast along with 3+3, mrd/ssw,uni air filter. . . i cant wait for my set of hot cams then shes all done other then a BB "down the road" But any who if you haven't gotten a FCR on your bike you NEED TO GET ONE ON YOUR BIKE NOW!!!!!! you will love it 👍

so i installed my Keihin FCR off a 2003 DRZ400E on my 2007 DRZ400SM. removed the ce connected the two nipples on the carb with a pice of black line that came from the ce it self, did the ap mod. installed jd jet kit blue needle clip on fourth position down from top, 160 Main jet 65 starter jet 45 pilot jet 200 Main air jet 60 pilot air jet. . drilled float bowl hole with 1/4 in. drill bit for stealth s.s fuel mixture screw. i used e model throttle cables, e model intake boot "carb to cylinder" put it all together and WOW this thing is a beast along with 3+3, mrd/ssw,uni air filter. . . i cant wait for my set of hot cams then shes all done other then a BB "down the road" But any who if you haven't gotten a FCR on your bike you NEED TO GET ONE ON YOUR BIKE NOW!!!!!! you will love it 👍

put me in the hospital on my test run🤣

I just put the 39mm on my '09, cut out my own version of the 3 x 3 and drilled holes in the exhaust outlet to create a "poor man'd Yosh". The bike goes really nice now. To date, I have done those things, put a 13T front and 44T rear sprocket combo in (I ride in the woods) and put the Trackmaster II on the front and the mighty Dunlop 606 on the rear. Now I have to hang on in second gear for fear of going over...👍.

:applause: So what happened?

riding a wheelie up a long hill got to the top and bike came over on me then she stumbled down the road 35 feet or so and i slid on my hands and knees and no there is no skin left 🙂 im all bandaged up now ill be fine. . . . the DRZ will be okay to :jawdrop:👍 insurance guy will be here tomorrow, im gonna right up an estimate tonight to get ready for him im gonna fix it my self i have the tools and shop. . . also i have worked in a collision shop for 6 years now so i know whats up🤣

Sweet! Just what I was lookin for. Did you use the Sudco bell adapter (carb - SM airbox) or what??

Sweet! Just what I was lookin for. Did you use the Sudco bell adapter (carb - SM airbox) or what??

i got the E model boot "carb to air box" but i think the Sudco bell adapter is the better road to take

i got the E model boot "carb to air box" but i think the Sudco bell adapter is the better road to take

ok cool. I'm gunna just order the stuff from Sudco, seems the most simple route. Hope all the jetting is where it's supposed to be

agreed! the fcr makes these bikes wake up! i was waaaay impressed by the power gains. now my bike hangs with my buddies hopped up xr650's. i liked my drz when i bought it, now i love it!

ok cool. I'm gunna just order the stuff from Sudco, seems the most simple route. Hope all the jetting is where it's supposed to be

TT kit comes with everything you need

TT kit comes with everything you need

Yeah..but that's nearly $600. I already have an FCR slant that I got for $200, unless TT sells just the kit w/o the carb?