Sign in to follow this  

3 09 450r's bogging after glamis trip

well let me start off by saying we just got home from a glamis trip for the redbull ride with the pros weekend, it was a blast except that we are all ride 09 450r's that just started bogging off and on after the second day on the trip, the bikes have 90-130 hours on them and we were running filterskins, till they started bogging and running like azz then we took the filterskins off because we thought that the filterskins were clogged up. went out to ride again without the filterskins and all the bikes were running normal and then couple min into the ride bolth my friends bikes start to bog agian we limp them back to camp wait 30 min to let them cool and then go for another ride again all the bikes are running normal agian the my bike starts to bog. this never stoped, runs good for 10 min then bogs, turn off let sit turn on and in ten min of riden bog bog bog.👍 the weather was 80-87 out there, and we dont ride that hard, fuel filter has been cleaned on my bike 25 hours ago it has 130 hours on it ?

thax

Dan

one of my friends went to the track today to see if his bike just was getting hot in the sand, temp was about 65 outside filter was fresh and oil was new, 6 min into his moto his bike bogged on the lip of a big stepup and he almost crashed 👍