Sign in to follow this  

Awesome custum helmet painting!

Painting a MX hemlet is a horrible idea. they get the crap beat out of them. {roost on a track, branches on the trails, not to mentions scuffs when you fall)

i can understand painting a streetbike helmet though!

See if you can find a single pro motocross racer who doesnt have a custom painted helmet

That's because they don't pay for it. I'm not going to pay a bunch of money and ruin it by scratching it. I can scratch it myself for free!

That's because they don't pay for it. I'm not going to pay a bunch of money and ruin it by scratching it. I can scratch it myself for free!

You hit the nail on the head right there!

The work on that site seems nice, but I think the design on my off the shelf Troy Lee helmet looks way better than the paint jobs on some of those helmets; plus, mine is a quality helmet that's cost less than painting for those rates.

http://catalog.troyleedesigns.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=809_810_823&products_id=2140

Painting a MX hemlet is a horrible idea. they get the crap beat out of them. {roost on a track, branches on the trails, not to mentions scuffs when you fall)

i can understand painting a streetbike helmet though!

I'm with you on this one. I would never spend that kind of money to paint my dirt bike helmet. My helmets get the shit kicked out of them, it would be just like burning money for me.

MAX!!!