KLX 140L Rear Shock Adjustment.....

Hi - I can not find our owners manual and have a couple questions about rear 140L shock:

1) Aside from the screwing the spring down tighter are their any other adjustments that can be made to increase stiffness ?

2) Is there a way to increase travel?

3) What does the slotted screw do on the resevior?

My son is just turned 12 and wieghs 135lbs trying to make the best out of what we have.

Going to either replace fork springs front and rear or upgrade to the KX 85/100 Fork, seems to be the upgraded fork for the 140L...thanks

Does anyone know what the Screw on the KLX 140L rear shock resevior does?...thanks

The screw in the Center of the nut is the high speed compression, for example how the shock behaves when going over potholes and sharp edge bumps, and the nut is the low speed compression, for example landing from a jump etc. At 135 I’d just turn the low speed all the way in clockwise and the high speed I’d turn most of the way out or have it in the middle, the collars on the spring are for pre load, and the slotted screw at the base of the shock on the right side is the rebound adjustment, if your running more preload you want to turn the rebound clockwise to harden it so you do t get a pogo effect. 👍