Sign in to follow this  

Exhaust Valve Tube pisses out oil? Updated

hey guys i just figured out that my power valve tube wasent leaking - the tube next to it witch is from the exhaust valve pisses out oil over night all over the ground. why dose it do this? it dosent seem normal but is it bad i have had many bikes none of them have done this. Can anyone help?

Now Im confused. The powervalve and exhuast valve are the same thing. where exactly is this tube located?

theres one tube on the right side of the bike behind the head pipe and the other tube is on the front of the motor right above where the head pipe conects to the motor? only the tube where the pipe connects to the motor leaks. I also took the head pipe off today and there was a bunch of oil where the pipe connects. Its a 2003 rm 125

Dose this make any sense?

Powervalve vent hoses drip oil, it's normal... Unburnt oil collect in the power valve area and that is one of the places where it comes out. Normally it's just a drop here and there, but if a lot is coming out, maybe it's time to clean your powervalve out.

Cleaning the power valve isn't going to fix your jetting problem. Sounds to me as if your jetting is too fat. How does it run at slow & high speeds. If you ride the trails slow does it load up and maybe foul the plug??? Maybe pull the plug and what color it is.... How much pre-mix oil & what kind do you use??? Even the 125's should run clean although they need the oil...