Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina riding moto this week

If anyone wants to ride some moto-x this week let me know. I get off work at 3 and want to ride at least 3 days of moto this week. Lakeside, Matts, wherever, I dont care!

this thread sucks

I will be out of town...

I wont be riding for 2.5 weeks.

it feels like I am going to jail for 2.5 weeks.....just terrible

Been wondering about Matt's, I called him last week to check conditions and never heard back. You know if he's up and running since all the bad weather this winter? I talked to Norm at Lakeside and he said his tracks in bad shape since his tractor's been down for a couple weeks, that may have changed by now.

I dunno but I heard that Ben was going to JAIL for a couple of weeks so I know he's out:moon:hahahah

I told Greg earlier that I'm in for Wed afternoon..I went by Matts the other day and the track looks like its in pretty good shape and I know its open because Ive gone by there a few times and theres has been people there so there ya go...

On another note Mark Im probably gonna try to go Mtn biking on Tuesday bout midmorning or lunch time so let me know if you want to hit up BC

Ben are you pulling a trick out of J-law's bag in an attempt to increase your bad boy image and fan base again?

Alright so Wed is good. Who would like to get a Friday moto session in?

On another note Mark Im probably gonna try to go Mtn biking on Tuesday bout midmorning or lunch time so let me know if you want to hit up BC

Sup Travis, man three of us did the Laurel Mtn/ Pilot Rock loop Saturday and Black Mtn yesterday all in PNF...and I'll probably be recovering for the next week. Laurel Mtn has a 1500ft elevation in the first half of its 14mi length and also the nastiest downhill I've ever been on. I thought I had done that ride years ago but was mistaken, it's a beast.

I'll be in touch about Tuesday.

Ben are you pulling a trick out of J-law's bag in an attempt to increase your bad boy image and fan base again?

Alright so Wed is good. Who would like to get a Friday moto session in?

I am dogsitting in new england for two and a half weeks in an effort to step up my tough guy credentials. I only FEEL like I am in jail becase of the lack of dirtbike riding. I will be back for Yadkinville, weather permitting