Sign in to follow this  

My supercross section

Well we decided to run my track opposite direction for better flow.

I got started on re-working the track and here is a picture of my supercross section.

Still not done, have to get a bike out there and a non injuried rider to make sure the landings are in good spots them i'll clean it up a bit.

It comes from the inside, theres a small triple (three large whoops) you can't see then a double, into a bowl turn (you can't see), then jump on table to jump off to 3 large whoops/triple. I want to see if any of my pro and non pro friends can clear the table and quad into the turn. now that would be a fast line but it's right out off bowl turn.

22.jpg

dang, i wanna try that!, where in michigan do you ride? we'll have to meet up sometime

looks.....small

Lets see some pictures of your own personal track please.

This guy is a troll. Seriously, search his posts...nothing but garbage. Check out his "LOOK AT MY TRUCK WITH A 10" LIFT" for further evidence of douchebaggery.

OP:

Your track looks cool, I wish I had the land and the dirt to make something of my own. It would beat loading up my bike and traveling to ride it any day.

looks.....small

Yeah I don't have a lot of property, so its a pretty tight track. This is just one section and for a backyard track its not bad.

Here's another part I worked on today. It used to be a 3rd gear wide open out of the turn double/step up. The face was also pretty steep.

It now goes down. Not sure how the turn after is going to work.

1.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

This guy is a troll. Seriously, search his posts...nothing but garbage. Check out his "LOOK AT MY TRUCK WITH A 10" LIFT" for further evidence of douchebaggery.

OP:

Your track looks cool, I wish I had the land and the dirt to make something of my own. It would beat loading up my bike and traveling to ride it any day.

lol I agree and douchebaggery is a GREAT word by the way.

Thanks for all the compliments I'll keep you guys posted when i get more sections done. I have some sweet ideas for the track. Just going to take some time.

I'm hoping to have it mostly done next weekend. Being injuried really helps me not be lazy and get track work done. Also have to get my water truck/trailer done.

Oh and the guy who asked, I race GLMX (red bud, log road, baja, freelin, dutch, grattan) tracks mostly and ride a few private tracks.

Looks good marc. Yo guys riding at all this week? id like to come check it out

Looks good marc. Yo guys riding at all this week? id like to come check it out

Im not sure, my knee is still messed up and I don't know what the rest of my friends are up to. Last weekend they all went to geiger.

I'll most likly be out there. Riding wise, idk.

What are you using to build the jumps and all with? Small dozer, skid,steer, something else? Looks good. Nice and flat. (like your using a dozer) All we have is a backhoe and its hard to get jumps to look that good. Plus all we have for dirt is clay and rocks.

What are you using to build the jumps and all with? Small dozer, skid,steer, something else? Looks good. Nice and flat. (like your using a dozer) All we have is a backhoe and its hard to get jumps to look that good. Plus all we have for dirt is clay and rocks.

I use a john deere tractor with front bucket and have a grader/box scraper attachment for the rear. Yeah, you really want a dozer or atleast something with tracks when working with clay. My clay section is no fun to work with when it's packed and dry.

I'm pretty good at running the tactor. Most people don't think the little tractor could do it or it would take forever with it or looks like a dozer did it but only had a dozer last spring at my track and most of what dozer did has been redone.

OP:

lol I agree and douchebaggery is a GREAT word by the way.

well how bout yall look at my other posts where i tell guys there bikes look sick and help them out with other things. why do yall keep bringing up that thread about my truck, anybody else would say it looks sick and want it

im inspired to respond only because of two other live active topics where further douchebaggery is being shown.

One thread has to do with you in an argument on how weak someone's video they posted of a 'step up' is, and how you feel they are unsuperior to your skill. Douchebaggery at it's finest.

Then when you get called out as a troll and a meat head you post this thread:

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895751&page=3

Anyways im done. I should not have said anything in the first place. The internet is full of counter productive people who have nothing to offer anyone. I will not respond to you anymore.

• Like 1

im inspired to respond only because of two other live active topics where further douchebaggery is being shown.

One thread has to do with you in an argument on how weak someone's video they posted of a 'step up' is, and how you feel they are unsuperior to your skill. Douchebaggery at it's finest.

👍

Anyways im done. I should not have said anything in the first place. The internet is full of counter productive people who have nothing to offer anyone. I will not respond to you anymore.

Very well said, and couldnt agree with you more, but sometimes enough is enough.