Robbie Madison Jump

I saw a replay of it. I wonder why they don't promote and televise the jumps any more. The promotors would make their money back and then some if the made and event out of it.

MAX!!!

Yea steel balls but I don't see the point, big danger and hes just hanging on. Don't get me wrong I'm sure he's got skills but a good trials rider impresses me more.

well I think he makes it look so easy that we forget what it takes to pull it off. I mean, if I see someone hit a 90ft triple and keep the bike's attitude perfect the whole way it impresses me. It didn't look like he made too many mid air adjustments at all over the canal but that shows you how good he is in first place. And think of the mental aspect of doing what he did. Pretty amazing I think.

I'm with you on the trials though. the good guys are freaky.

all he really needs to do is get the speed and stay even in the air and he will clear it its all calculated for him spped and distance wise the only way he can fool up is not enought speed or he does something stupid in mid air.... all the same though i wouldnt try it he got balls for that

all he really needs to do is get the speed and stay even in the air and he will clear it its all calculated for him spped and distance wise the only way he can fool up is not enought speed or he does something stupid in mid air.... all the same though i wouldnt try it he got balls for that

You need to see the jump from a closer vantage point. He is constantly making changes while he is in the air. His bike is moving all around and he is flying the damned thing. It really is incredible.

wonder what engine he had in there, didn't he do one with a cr500 in the yamaha frame. Maybe not i am not sure

I read that this jump was a CR500. His football field jump in Las Vegas a few years ago was on a CR500. His website has Yamaha on it though so I am not 100% sure. I don't think the freestyle guys get much in the way of bike sponsorship. I could be wrong though. I just don't remember seeing any FMX guys pushing bikes for the manufacturers.

yeah so many guys saying it's easy. so do it.

I think he uses an 05 yz250 a lot, but when he needs a lot of motor he uses the 500; what frame the 500 is in I don't know, I have never been able to see it for more than .5 seconds. Which confirms that indeed no one is paying him to ride one.