STOLEN 07 KX450 Ottawa, Canada

sorry, it's just a stock 07 KX450 so it's green. I took it out of storage to wash it and left in my driveway that night. Just never thought it would happen to me in my neighbourhood and so quickly... now I know better.

Can you guys do me a favour and post my original message in other motocross forumns for me? This is really the only website I know of and it would be a great help if people could do this for me.

07KX450D_201LIMDRF00D_C.jpg

Make flyers, post ads on criagslist about the $400 reward.

Just keeping spreading the word and the reward and you'll eventually find it.

Make sure you emphasize " no questions asked" most of these thiefs don't have honor between one another and Im sure the kid who helped pushed who didnt get to ride the bike will love the $400

So true Danny, my brother recovered a stolen motorcycle years back by that same method... one of the thieves friends turned him in for the reward money. I have put flyers in 50 houses in my neighbourhood so far and will complete the rest of them tonight. I thought 50 would cover it but there are more house in an area than I imagined.

I will keep up the hunt because this is the only motocross bike I can afford and the season is about to start here.

Again, if some of you guys could post about my thread here on other forums I would really appreciate it.

I left in my driveway that night.

ouch!!! had the same thing happen when I was younger with me and my brothers BMX bikes.

in case you havnt figured it out yet: never leave you stuff outside in the front yard overnight!!!!!

Post up the VIN we can keep an eye out for it more accurately.

I know that Alberta requires OHV Registration and insurance, but I don't know about the other provinces.

BC doesn't require registration so it might end up there for sale or it could turn into a parts bike.

I had a dream the other night that someone was stealing my bike, and I shot them while they were running with it. Too bad those kinds of dreams cannot become reality in Canada.

The guy across the street saw them pushing it ip the street. He called my landlord to ask what was going on and they decided to get into the car and see if they could catch them. No one thought to call the police for some reason ? Anyway... I suspect it's around my area someplace.

Time to take the car and drive down every alley this saturday afternoon. Hopefully the retards leave the garage door open, shed or they have it in the yard chopping it for parts when you can spot it.