Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad Who ever said Off roaders can't jump?

This was yesterday's National Hare and Hound in Jericho, Utah. Kendall Norman (current points leader) is the guy in the air, ended up taking 2nd place in this race to Destry Abbott (#2 in the pic on the Kawasaki).

14099_385142178609_636513609_3777071_7344225_n.jpg

• Like 1

Obviously they can jump, at least a few of em Destry Abbot is no stranger to bigger jumps either, being that he took RV'S spot in the outdoor Nationals last year and kicked ass

Destry can moto too. Ive watched him at the tracks round here many times. When he's on the track he is the fastest man out there.

Obviously they can jump, at least a few of em Destry Abbot is no stranger to bigger jumps either, being that he took RV'S spot in the outdoor Nationals last year and kicked ass

actually that was Ricky Dietrich

Abbott stopped by my local MX track a few years back & he was a beast. If I'm not mistaken he had a son also and he was hauling too.

Any pro class off road rider is at least an A class MX'er, they're all bad dudes.

Those riders are not mortals:lol:🤣. Every one of them I've met is really fan friendly and approachable for a God-like mythical figure.👍🤣

Abbott stopped by my local MX track a few years back & he was a beast. If I'm not mistaken he had a son also and he was hauling too.

I've seen Destry at many tracks and he KILLS them all and jumps everything and does it with style.👍🤣 Nicest dude around too. Check out his website, FB, and he posts occasionally on here too.