HDB Top Clamps

Anyone Try these Highwaydirtbikes Top clamps on your DRZ? If so which ones and pics? Ive been looking into there nice dash protector for my new Acewell speedo but the protector is designed to work with there topclamps so considering ordering the set. Anyone know what the stock DRZ top clamp bolt pattern is? Mine is a 07 with the factory fatbars, and I am away from the bike and want be able to measure until later the week, wanted to get my order in. Thanks!?

On my invoice it shows:

HDB Handguards 41x96mm,32"

This is on my 05 that came stock with 7/8 bars. I just measured mine and the width is 96mm. I'm not sure on the 41mm as I ordered the lower clamps so I could go with fatbars.

My setup:

Picture006-1.jpg

On my invoice it shows:

HDB Handguards 41x96mm,32"

This is on my 05 that came stock with 7/8 bars. I just measured mine and the width is 96mm. I'm not sure on the 41mm as I ordered the lower clamps so I could go with fatbars.

My setup:

Picture006-1.jpg

Sorry to hijack the thread but I am wondering what that bag is on the tank and where you got it?

• 1 year later...

*bump*

I was about to order a set when I realized the brackets pass right through where the ignition switch is located. I'm curious how you managed to relocate yours ..

I saw a few switch holders on their site, but nothing for the DR-Z ...

My SM's the earlier model with the 7/8" bar (which I recently upgraded) and I'm not looking to replace it again.

*bump*

I was about to order a set when I realized the brackets pass right through where the ignition switch is located. I'm curious how you managed to relocate yours ..

I saw a few switch holders on their site, but nothing for the DR-Z ...

My SM's the earlier model with the 7/8" bar (which I recently upgraded) and I'm not looking to replace it again.

Do a search on moving the switch. There are many threads with lots of pictures covering the topic. Most people just move the switch to the side of the upper triple clamp.

Do a search on moving the switch. There are many threads with lots of pictures covering the topic. Most people just move the switch to the side of the upper triple clamp.

Ah thanks, I didn't realize it was such a common and simple mod.

Only question left, I'll second that previous question, what tank bag is that ? :ride: