Need help asap CLutch problem

SO heres the deal just got done rebuilding my bike..got it all together runs well only problem is my clutch wont disengage .Ive checked the push rod not bent--looks good--took apart my clutch to see if it was just stuck, from sitting so long---was well oiled everything looked in order..disks didnt look worn...

What do you guys think any idea's? another note my clutch lever spring is broken atm geting a new one. I wouldn't think that would make a difference but ya just thot i would share....

SO heres the deal just got done rebuilding my bike..got it all together runs well only problem is my clutch wont disengage .Ive checked the push rod not bent--looks good--took apart my clutch to see if it was just stuck, from sitting so long---was well oiled everything looked in order..disks didnt look worn...

What do you guys think any idea's? another note my clutch lever spring is broken atm geting a new one. I wouldn't think that would make a difference but ya just thot i would share....

If you pull the clutch lever,or what`s left of it:lol:...does it work normally?????????

Did you get the lifter cup at the end of the rod on the actuator side in propoerly with the cup part facing in towards the engine??

If you pull the right cover and actuate the clutch lever do the clutch fibers and steel spread apart..?????

Need to know this before suggesting anything...is the clutch just dragging a little or can you not even get into first from neutral without stalling????????

B

Plates arnt spreading, dosent seam like its pushing the rod far enuf .the clutch cable all works it push's the rod.The piece with the dimple is faceing the rite way Hmm when i pull the clitch wile the right plate is off the rod only moves like 1/4 of a inch..when all together when i pull the clutch nothen happens what so ever.and same when i took right plate off..couldnt see anything happen when pulling the clutch Hmm just dosent make sense why its not working---allmost seams like the rods to short...but it was working good before

Did you replace any parts in the clutch? New/different housing/basket? Different pressure plate?

What about the plates? If you don't have the correct number of plates in the basket, or if you don't have them in the correct order of fiber plates to metal plates, it won't disengage. Check, and double check your plate order, and if you have the correct number of plates, and check against the manual, or the online fiche.