Bridgestone 404

Loved my 402 & 204 so far no problems with any chunks coming off. The 402 lasted about one year, 204 is 7 rides old, it will not last as long as the 402, will try 404 next.

Well I'm in AZ too and I have been very happy with the 404. I'm not sure what terrain your riding but mine has held very good, esp for the sharp rocks i've been riding. I think eventually it reaches a point when all tires i've used start doing that, BUT after considerable time and abuse. Could be a terrain/air pressure problem, maybe...

Well I'm in AZ too and I have been very happy with the 404. I'm not sure what terrain your riding but mine has held very good, esp for the sharp rocks i've been riding. I think eventually it reaches a point when all tires i've used start doing that, BUT after considerable time and abuse. Could be a terrain/air pressure problem, maybe...

Just a lot of tracks around the state, got done racing motoland (the track is always super mulchy) but by the second set of motos a lot of areas were blue grooved. maybe that tore up my tire...