Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Hills take on Dungey...

lol haha i only saw the speed report idk why rd would get so pissed about that lil block racing is racing its not like hill shoved his wheel into his side

Thats racing....if RD was that much faster....he could have gotten around Hill with no problem.....gee

Thats racing....if RD was that much faster....he could have gotten around Hill with no problem.....gee

exactly

It's kind of funny how JH75 ran his mouth about RD5 crumbling under pressure early in the season and then he was the one that wound up sucking so bad and blowing all his chances.

Would have been nice to have seen the #5 put the #75 into some tuff blocks with some more broken ribs. Maybe next time

uh JH75 broke his ribs thats what blew his chances, and he is still out there. you ever break any ribs?? i have new respect for Josh Hill. i have broken many ribs and he has more then one broken and is out there. it is intense pain to sneeze let alone race a full 20 lap pro moto

and you would hope that Rd would give him more broken ribs?? *** is wrong with you?? karma is a bitch

It's kind of funny how JH75 ran his mouth about RD5 crumbling under pressure early in the season and then he was the one that wound up sucking so bad and blowing all his chances.

Would have been nice to have seen the #5 put the #75 into some tuff blocks with some more broken ribs. Maybe next time

uh JH75 broke his ribs thats what blew his chances, and he is still out there. you ever break any ribs?? i have new respect for Josh Hill. i have broken many ribs and he has more then one broken and is out there. it is intense pain to sneeze let alone race a full 20 lap pro moto

and you would hope that Rd would give him more broken ribs?? *** is wrong with you?? karma is a bitch

🤣:lol:🙂🤣 get a clue dirtdigger doesn't.

Hill isn't blowing any chances, if anything he is making other teams take notice of him. Grat job Hill 👍 Seeing as there is only 2 weeks between Vegas and the 1st national, I think Hill should sit out the last 2 SX races (he has no title hopes) and get some healing so he'll be healthy for the outdoors.

MAX!!!

🤣:lol:🙂🤣 get a clue dirtdigger doesn't.

Hill isn't blowing any chances, if anything he is making other teams take notice of him. Grat job Hill 👍 Seeing as there is only 2 weeks between Vegas and the 1st national, I think Hill should sit out the last 2 SX races (he has no title hopes) and get some healing so he'll be healthy for the outdoors.

MAX!!!

Hill's racing the outdoors???

Hill's racing the outdoors???

Oh yea, never mind.🤣 I don't know, I forgot who he was racing for, a SX only team.👍 I hope he does.

MAX!!!

I can't imagine Hill not racing outdoors this year even if he has to ride for another team.

In an interview earlier in the year he said it would be awesome to win a 'ship and take the summer off. Obviously he isn't going to get the 'ship so who knows what the plan is now but we ALL know L & M is SX only. Crazy asses making all that coin and only riding SX.

I for one would never ever wish for someone to get hurt! You need to rethink your possission, Karma can be a real bitch!

I for one would never ever wish for someone to get hurt! You need to rethink your possission, Karma can be a real bitch!

Agreed. Just a typical hater....

Pre houston interview Hill said he would race out rest of season then get ready for the X games then just chill. It was a Speed interview I found on my Sprint TV channel. Cool to find little interview on there that I don't see on tv

Nice Avatar dude!!!! 👍🤣

Nice Avatar dude!!!! 👍🤣

That is a nice Avatar, she looks familiar.🤣

thanks, she pissed me off today so.... he he

plus she is not a serious girlfriend so i don't mind. if it was my girl then i wouldn't even though she would never know. to bad bc my ex bf this chick was smokin hot. not that this one is bad but my ex had nicer boobs even though a tad smaller

Nice Avatar dude!!!! 👍🤣

lmao i will have to ask her if she was in VA lately he he

That is a nice Avatar, she looks familiar.👍

thanks, she pissed me off today so.... he he

plus she is not a serious girlfriend so i don't mind. if it was my girl then i wouldn't even though she would never know. to bad bc my ex bf this chick was smokin hot. not that this one is bad but my ex had nicer boobs even though a tad smaller

Godlike:worthy:👍🤣