Sign in to follow this  

Pictures of my work in progress !

Looks good.is that 250 or 300?

I did cut down the seat and its a 250 👍 I am about 5'2" tall so a cut seat is required !

I love it!!!

So many bikes look alike these days but it's nice when you get truly unique ones that have good taste and a modern look.

Awesome job!

23601_1332941601324_1164557386_30901882_5270427_n.jpg

My oldest daughter on the hoopty !

23601_1332942001334_1164557386_30901892_7352468_n.jpg

All of my youngins and I ! I want to throw a big thank you out to my boys at Vision Moto and Fuel Clothing ! Both are great companies that stand behind their quality made in the USA products !

Nice bike, I like those frame guards. Whats with that back tire, what type of riding do you do?

What kind of material is on the side plates and shrouds? looks like grip tape.

The material is called Gripz from PG graphics. It goes on the high wear spots prevents scratches and makes the bike grippier for your legs and boots ! The deal with the trials tire is that I can get over 1500 miles out of a tire with the same grip from start to finish and wheelie past my buddies that are stuck on hills with their knobbies !

What brand/model is that tire? I'm thinking of getting one myself. Heard that the Perelli mt43 is the best. Also, that Gripz stuff, good review? Just got primo plastics and want to keep them nice. For that reason, would you recommend?