Sign in to follow this  

pj1 blue label for non-oring chains?

I dont want to put atf on my dirtbike chain and deal with a grimy mess. will pj1 blue label be enough lubercation? if not what is cheap and clean?

Honestly, After you wash your bike, spray liberally with....WD-40. That's what I've been doing for years and years. It repells the water, and adds sufficient lube at the same time. Many may disagree, but, it has done the trick for me, with no failures. Big bikes, and pitbikes alike.

Blue label works well.Don;t use the black label unless you need to find tour way back by following a grease trail.

Honestly, After you wash your bike, spray liberally with....WD-40. That's what I've been doing for years and years. It repells the water, and adds sufficient lube at the same time. Many may disagree, but, it has done the trick for me, with no failures. Big bikes, and pitbikes alike.

I've been using WD-40 as long as I can remember. It's cheap and goes a long way. Never had any problems, from my first Honda CT 70 all the way up to my CR 480 and my current CR 250.