Sign in to follow this  

Anyone running a Rekluse EXP clutch?

Thinking of getting this for my 09. I mostly motoed before, but starting to do more offroad and desert stuff. Looking for durability and opinions on the product. Thanks all.

I've got one about to go into my 09. I'm hoping I'll have time to work on the bike before Thursday when I'm going riding. If not I'll definitely have time on it by early next week.

I have the Z Start Pro on my KLX450 that I use for District 37 Desert Racing and truly love it. Really does make it so much easier on tight single track or rocky uphills. Had it for a year and a half and have had no issues at all. I also have a 08 KX450 that I just picked up to ride on tracks and actually have had to relearn to use the clutch. Stalling way to often going into corners because I forget to pull in the clutch.....Thinking about getting one for this bike as well.

Got one on my '10, ride mostly MX, but some trail. Will not own a bike w/o one ever again.

If you're going to do a lot of woods riding, go with the Z Start Pro. Cal at Full Travel Innovations (www.ftiracing.com) did an off-road project bike for Dirt Bike Magazine and it had the EXP, but we ended up switching to the Z Start Pro. The EXP works great on a motocross track, but in the woods they seem to give trouble.

If you haven't ordered one yet, let me know and I'll help you out on it. I own a shop and I'll be glad to ship to you.

www.davidsoncycle.com

Anyone tried the Rev Loc dyna ring yet? Looking to get one for my 08 KX450. I ride alot of single track and moto here in Tennessee and Northern Alabama.

I have an '09 w/ full Rev-loc package---its awesome----I HAVE YET TO STALL THIS BIKE.

Pertinent Mods: Full Akrapovic exhaust, emissions removed & dyno-tuned.

Bolt-ons: CF skid plate, brush guards,flatland racing radiator guards, quick-release hubs, fork bleeders, brighter headlight bulb, billet rack on rear, heated grips (I'm riding at 7500ft & up), cruise control--just kidding.