Anyone running a Rekluse EXP clutch?

I have the Z Start Pro on my KLX450 that I use for District 37 Desert Racing and truly love it. Really does make it so much easier on tight single track or rocky uphills. Had it for a year and a half and have had no issues at all. I also have a 08 KX450 that I just picked up to ride on tracks and actually have had to relearn to use the clutch. Stalling way to often going into corners because I forget to pull in the clutch.....Thinking about getting one for this bike as well.

If you're going to do a lot of woods riding, go with the Z Start Pro. Cal at Full Travel Innovations (www.ftiracing.com) did an off-road project bike for Dirt Bike Magazine and it had the EXP, but we ended up switching to the Z Start Pro. The EXP works great on a motocross track, but in the woods they seem to give trouble.

If you haven't ordered one yet, let me know and I'll help you out on it. I own a shop and I'll be glad to ship to you.

www.davidsoncycle.com

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an '09 w/ full Rev-loc package---its awesome----I HAVE YET TO STALL THIS BIKE.

Pertinent Mods: Full Akrapovic exhaust, emissions removed & dyno-tuned.

Bolt-ons: CF skid plate, brush guards,flatland racing radiator guards, quick-release hubs, fork bleeders, brighter headlight bulb, billet rack on rear, heated grips (I'm riding at 7500ft & up), cruise control--just kidding.