Sign in to follow this  

Supercross hum... js7 coming back?

i follow him on twitter and he posted he is going to st louis. doesn't say he is racing but he does say he will be there. sounds like he might be there to race?!?! he has to be getting close to coming back but regardless we will hear from him soon... (i have this feeling he isn't coming back this week but we will get the "is he or isn't he racing" just like reed!)

love him or hate him... it could really mess up the end of the season for someone... now that is so close it could be fun!

Transworld interview said he isn't riding any SXs but has some nationals planned. Potentially...

he said series just got interesting then posted that he will be in st louis... one could read into this a bit and say he was "maybe riding?" im just saying i don't think he is and i have read the transworld but that means nothing... i hope he runs the outdoors him... rv and rd will rock it outdoors! oh and that reed guy may show up too! 👍 haters hate!

Didn't that Stewart guy race dirt bikes a few years ago, or am I thinking of someone else. Anyway Poto and Dungey will be there fighting it out for the championship. That's who I will be watching.

I'm sure he will be getting polished by shaheen up in the booth during the main as well.

The fact that Shaheen and Stewart need some time together should be respected and, if possible, kept discrete. 👍🤣

• Like 1

Didn't that Stewart guy race dirt bikes a few years ago, or am I thinking of someone else. Anyway Poto and Dungey will be there fighting it out for the championship. That's who I will be watching.

👍🤣:lol::lol:That one never gets old:lol:🙂:)🤣:lol:

I'm sure he will be getting polished by shaheen up in the booth during the main as well.

Actually I think Shaheen is more into blondes.

Ralph, "Barcia recently got rid of those long flowing locks...."

Producer, "Ralph you're crossing the line, again."