Sign in to follow this  

41mm ?

Ive got a 41mm on my 400 motor and I have a couple questions there are three jets in the bottom of the carb ones the main ones the pilot whats the other one for. I cant get it to idle and it loads up on fuel so much that it wont start after I run it a little and it gets hot. Ive got two vents at the top of my carb and they pour gas all the time so I looped them together and then i have one that pulls vacum till I give it throtle im so tired of this thing i need help

Why do you have a 41 on a stock bore motor??

the other jet is the starter jet.its where the choke gets its fuel.

what is the complete current jetting including needle code? where did the carb come from.

Im sorry I should have explained myself better I have a 5mm stroker crank with a 95mm bore,web cams,ported head with 1mm bigger valves installed I got the carb new from trinity racing for the aplication. How do I now the needle size is it on the side. the carb does not have the tps sensor and it has a accelorator pump.

post a picture of the carb.

if you cant give me the info i need than i suggest calling the guys you got the carb from.

take the top off the plate that says CR two allen bolts you'll see another allen in the center of the slide back that out abbd tip the carb upside down neddle will fall out read code on needle and what clip position counting down from top