what bike should i get crf150rb or yz250f

hi

Hi, and thanks if youre responding im 5, 7 i havent used neither of them but ive seated in them cause where i live theres nobody with dirtbikes, with the 150 even the big wheel i was almost flat foot, and in the 250 i was tippie toe i was almost touching the ground with the nail but im 14 and im growing, but its my first bike, but i do know how to ride them a lot of friends borowed me their dirtbikes so and i had a atv, i know how to use the clutch, so no problem i plan to do mx tracks, and i wont be able to keep changing bikes due to where i live i need a bike that will be good for a long time and i heard the yz250f is very reliable bike and the price is almost the same used so its just what i choose which should i get? please help, i want the 250, but the weight would matter. i think that no it wont be that much difference and ill get used to it please help.

hows the balance would i be able to get good fast please help me choose im almost in to the 250

go the yz 250f, very easy bikes to ride

do you know about engines, because with these race 4 strokes, you have to possibly adjust valves and rebuild them if rode hard.

used 4 strokes can be a risky buy

but i would reccommend getting a 125 2 stroke, cheaper to own and run

Hi Alan,

You can spend just a little on a 250 and drop the rear link 1.5 " and drop your fork tubes down about an inch. A little goes a long way. When you grow a tag, you can return it to stock. Does that help? I have a friend who's getting a 250F and is about 5'5" and that's we are going to do for him. A big wheel is just a bit small and a 250 is kinda big.

Make a good future decision. One that will stretch you. Happy Riding. John

the thing is that i dont want a 2 stroke due to te gas issue that it lasts 2 hours and the four stroke all day, and i also live near a mountain where i will need low end, and plan to race mx tracks so maybe begginer claas or intermediate and i think with a thumper it will be better. and since im a begginer it will be more friendly.

but give me reasons why i have another friend of mine that is passoing about the same situation and he is deciding for a 150rb because he says

that if he foot flats doesnt matter , and that the 250 is too tall for him and he says that ina 150rb he will rip at the track cuase it will be more easy to throw around and says he will learn faster how to ride since is his firts bike also and that itll be more balanced and stuff. please give me facts why i should chose the 250, i dont want 2 stropkes its too much money just on gas and the maintenance on the 250f i can do it, and since im choosing yamaha 250f

its a really solid bike and can last alot??

but give me reasons why i have another friend of mine that is passoing about the same situation and he is deciding for a 150rb because he says

that if he foot flats doesnt matter , and that the 250 is too tall for him and he says that ina 150rb he will rip at the track cuase it will be more easy to throw around and says he will learn faster how to ride since is his firts bike also and that itll be more balanced and stuff. please give me facts why i should chose the 250, i dont want 2 stropkes its too much money just on gas and the maintenance on the 250f i can do it, and since im choosing yamaha 250f

its a really solid bike and can last alot??

How does your friend plan to "throw around" the bike and rip at the track if he's just learning? Better balanced? That doesn't even make any sense. Don't even listen to your friend if he's just starting, too. How would he know anything about it?

If you're 5'7" and still growing, you're already too big for a 150. Get the 250, or not. It's up to you.

he says hell throw it around because he says its way lighter and more balanced because if its smaller than the 250f its gonna be easier to ride it, he says the 250 its way too tall and heavy, that in the track hell have problems and hell get good to slow, and thinks with the 150 itll be faster, and he will fall less and when he jumps it will be easier to control, he says that its from friends that tell him that, that they know about dirtbikes and what he knows

I don't know how tall your friend is, but the 150 is made for kids smaller than you. It's not always the same for everyone, but chances are you'll feel like the bike is too small in no time.

If you can, try both bikes out and see which one you like better.

Also, it makes it easier for people to understand you if you don't type like you're texting. I had to read your post a few times to figure out what you're trying to say.

Good luck picking out your bike!

I don't know how tall your friend is, but the 150 is made for kids smaller than you. It's not always the same for everyone, but chances are you'll feel like the bike is too small in no time.

If you can, try both bikes out and see which one you like better.

Also, it makes it easier for people to understand you if you don't type like you're texting. I had to read your post a few times to figure out what you're trying to say.

Good luck picking out your bike!

he is about the same size as me, like 5 7 or 56 close to 5 7, but hes stubborn he wants the 150rb, because he thinks it will be easier to ride and lots of stuff, but thanks im definitly going for the 250f since its what i want and what i know i need ill try to convince him, for him to have more fun along with me ?

you all guys at thumper talk rock:worthy:?