Sign in to follow this  

Get em before theyre gone!

Motosportoutlet.com has Front steel braided lines for the DRZ400s in the Clearance aisle for 29.77!!!! I just nabbed one!

haha I told myself no more parts this month, but couldnt let this deal pass by...👍

haha I told myself no more parts this month, but couldnt let this deal pass by...👍

Rnt they hopelessly addicting. SO many things I want.. no NEED!

Will the S front brake line work the same for the SM?? Looks like I may just have some extra slack?

EDIT: Found some more info on putting an S front brake line on an SM. For anyone else curious looks like I'd have about 2" extra slack and lacking some bends where it connects. Damnit...I want 1 finger stoppies for $30 too 👍

Edited by Mephistophiles

I paid $105 for HEL SS lines front and rear for my sm from moto-heaven.com. AWESOME braking power when combined with EBC MX-S Sintered race pads:thumbsup:

Done! I saw there was one left, and my paypal transfer just went through, Does that make you feel better?

h8, I wanted some. Good catch, maybe they will come back in stock and at the same price.. :/

I paid $105 for HEL SS lines front and rear for my sm from moto-heaven.com. AWESOME braking power when combined with EBC MX-S Sintered race pads:thumbsup:

Yeah...this is a good deal...via ebay..I did the same. Plus you get choice of color and banjo color.👍