Sign in to follow this  

cycra pro bend wrap around mounting issues

Ok. I have a set of cycra probend wrap around plastics only, without the metal in them mounted to my 05 yz125. The issue i have is i can not get them to mount perfect to my bars. the u clams do not mount flush to the bars. The have to kinda angle to accomidate the hand guards. On top of this the guards are not really totally stable. If i want i can push it down or up. My right hand guard is the same and i have to move my throttle in on the bars so it does not catch or stick.

Is this how these hand guards are? Its annoying some and am wondering if i am doing something wrong? For those not familiar with the 05 i have renthal bars which i believe are stock and they have the cross bar going across it.

hand guards usually require a little customizing. I'd ditch those crappy Cycras for some good quality hand guards. I hate Cycra and their crappy customer service. Just my 2 cents.

I ran into the same thing on mine, I used the triple clamp mount. I dunno what happened for you to not like their cs, but I was treated like a king when I called them.