Sign in to follow this  

making a 450x street legal in Ca

Like the title says I have a 2007 crf 450x and I have seen a bunch of 450x that are ca street legal how do I go about getting a plate what stuff is needed thanks for the help.

brett

Like the title says I have a 2007 crf 450x and I have seen a bunch of 450x that are ca street legal how do I go about getting a plate what stuff is needed thanks for the help.

brett

Do a search in the Dual sport section. TONS of information.

It is a matter of one or more:

1. Luck

2. LEO in the family

3. Shady independent DMV contractor

brett

Brett....

Like Krannie says... Do a "search" and read up!

Nobody is going to POST IT on a public forum, with a "how to" obtain a CA plate where it's illegal to do so properly (or legally). Nor should you ask publicly, as it's just one more bullet for the CARB's revolver.

I know I personally have dropped enough hints, and posted some valuable links to get you started. As well, there's even a website that claims for just over $100 they'll sell you a book on how to get it done (don't ask me who, or how... that too has got to be a huge illegal venture)

Good luck.

Well thanks for the help I think? I will read up and see what I can find thanks you guys can delete this thread if ya want if it will cause problems.