Sign in to follow this  

Webcams camshaft

I was also curious about them. Which grind were you looking at? I thought the milder one mentioned in concert with LR might be a good trailbike cam. The other looks like more work and more overall lift than what I'd want, but I have no experience with any of them.

I was also curious about them. Which grind were you looking at? I thought the milder one mentioned in concert with LR might be a good trailbike cam. The other looks like more work and more overall lift than what I'd want, but I have no experience with any of them.

I was looking at the 101 grind, that's what Larry R used on his woods bike. I did see some dyno results from Kustom Kraft 331cc kit and Bill Blues 351cc kit but neither of them include the HP results from just the cam swap.

I have the 101 grind cams. Can tell in the seat of the pants, more mid and upper range. Did not seem to hurt any low end power. Although it is an improvement, it would be one of the last mods I would consider. Do the suspension first, pumper carb and then big bore.