Sign in to follow this  

new airoh helmet

just got my new airoh helmet in shipped over from the u.k. Was rather sketched out about not being able to try it on and fit it before i purchased but they have a awesome return policy so i said screw it. well it is the most amazing helmet i have put on my head to date. my last one was a shoei and i thought that would be hard to beat in quality and comfort. but this helmet slips on amazing and is so light its a joke. cant wait to ride with it. ill take pictures when i get home.

Congrats! I got one not too long ago and I've said it's my best investment in riding gear so far.

love mine too, I really wanna know why they are not for sale in the US right now, they are better than any other helmet I've owned

What brand of goggles do you guys use in those helmets? I like Dragons, but had to switch to Oakleys to fit my new Thor Force helmet because the eyeport is rather small.

What shape head do you guys have? I find differnent manufacturers either fit a round or oval head best. For me HJC and Suomy fit really well (Oval). What brands fit you guys best so we can sort of guage if an Airoh will work without trying one on.

Thanks

i fit really well in the fox v3, no fear helmets, shoei, and the likes. i have a rather oval head and its amazing. feels like a custom fit.

as for why they are not sold in the U.S... possibly due to not being d.o.t. approved. but then again ive seen a few bottom line helmets in stores that are not dot approved as well. so honestly i have no idea.

downsized_0413001749.jpg

What shape are the TLD air helmets? Those Airoh's are sweet, but I'm not sure what shape I need. My street helmet is an Arai Rx7 and it is the best thing ever. I also like the feel of the Fox V3.

What shape head do you guys have? I find differnent manufacturers either fit a round or oval head best. For me HJC and Suomy fit really well (Oval). What brands fit you guys best so we can sort of guage if an Airoh will work without trying one on.

Thanks

I have a hjc head I guess, the airoh cheek pads are pretty tight for me still, but they are not really broken in yet

that is one thing ive heard from everyone that has worn an airoh. the cheeks are tight. but one it breaks in, its amazing. and i rode my cbr600 with an arai rx. was a wonderful helmet.

I have more of an Oval head. My Airoh fit me better than the Fox V3 that I tried on. Way lighter too.

KX02: I'm using Scott's 89XI's and they fit perfectly.

dirt bike bitz. and 500 ish

Sorry for all the Q's but how long did it take to get an order from them?

I'm interested in the Alpine star A10 chest protector.

Edited by MXOldtimer

not long at all. ordered last thursday night and it was here yesterday afternoon. the a-star protector you should be able to get from cyclegear.com. and cycle gear has a 100% lowest price guarantee.

not long at all. ordered last thursday night and it was here yesterday afternoon. the a-star protector you should be able to get from cyclegear.com. and cycle gear has a 100% lowest price guarantee.

I've looked all over and no one is selling the A10 yet, they just carry the Storm.

Thanks for the info. 👍

What goggles are you guys running with these, just got mine in thursday, haven't gotten to ride but I've worn it around the house to break it in and my Smith goggles fit really weirdly. It won't allow the bottom of the foam to touch my face, which is great for airflow but not when it's dusty. Any suggestions? Thinking about the KTM power wear Aireite goggles