Sign in to follow this  

California gormon hotspots

ive been going to gormon for a while but hitting backbone and badlands all the time is getting old so after hearing about the devils buttcrack i was wondering if their are any other spots that arent marked or very popular that are fun. also is their any good jumps hidden out their? i cant seem to find any.

there aren't too many unmarked trails out there...butt crack is a fun trail and there are quite a few misc trails that criss cross each other near it. only other great riding is up on the mountain LPNF but no riding up there till it gets reopened whenever that is...

as far as jumps they are out their just have to have the keen eye for them...most are on little tracks scattered throughout the park and a few little kickers people have shovled, there is a big step-up about 1 mile or so down on the right hand side of powerline road, also the "sand castle" has a track on it now that includes about a 75-80ft double that actually jumps the whole thing. most of the jumps I know of are at the north end of the park...

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken it is behind Sterling Camp Ground... It has a sign and everything.

If I'm not mistaken it is behind Sterling Camp Ground... It has a sign and everything.

yup thats it, right at the south side enterance of sterling canyon trail on the right side

yup thats it, right at the south side enterance of sterling canyon trail on the right side

thanks i know exactly where that is